Software in this context is the computer software that has been delivered to the POLONEZ 2 project both as part of the general project requirements provided by the host institution, i.e. the Department of Solid Mechanics of Lublin University of Technology, and within the budget of the POLONEZ 2 project for buying software products. In this regard, the following computer software including computer programs, libraries and related non-executable data, such as online documentation or digital media is used within the project:
1. Microsoft Windows 10 build 10.0.16299.248 under license supplied by the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Lublin University of Technology
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus under license supplied by the Department of Solid Mechanics of Lublin University of Technology.
3. MathWorks MATLAB & Simulink R2017b under MATLAB and Simulink Campus-wide License Eligibility (also known as total academic headcount TAH license) provided by Lublin University of Technology. The detailed information can be found on the web-site www.matlab.pollub.pl.
4. Dassault Systèmes SIMULIA® ABAQUS™ 2016Rx within 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform https://www.3ds.com/products-services/ with license provided by the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Lublin University of Technology.
5. Dassault Systèmes SIMULIA® ABAQUS™ 2017Rx within 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform https://www.3ds.com/products-services/ with license provided by Lublin University of Technology.
6. Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2013 with Update 5 https://www.visualstudio.com/ licensed under supervision of Visual Studio Dev Essentials programme launched by Microsoft for developers for a free usage https://www.visualstudio.com/free-developer-offers/ .
7. Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 Cluster Edition for Windows with Update 4 licensed under supervision of Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center providing free software tools for customers qualified as students, educators, academic researchers and open source contributors under the terms of the Non-Commercial License https://software.intel.com/en-us/qualify-for-free-software .
8. Wolfram Mathematica® Standard Edition version 11.3 Single User Edu for Windows https://user.wolfram.com
9. WinEdit shell v. 10.2 for preparation of TeX documents http://www.winedt.com/download.html